Trimble CenterPoint RTX
Trimble® CenterPoint® RTX correction service is powered by Trimble RTX® technology. CenterPoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies.
Trimble® CenterPoint® RTX correction service is powered by Trimble RTX® technology. CenterPoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
- High Accuracy: Provides < 4 cm (1.5″) horizontal accuracy*
- Quick initialization: CenterPoint RTX converges to full accuracy in 1-5 minutes in select regions, and less than 30 minutes worldwide, ** see coverage map for details
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS and QZSS enabled
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
- Fast Restart (Agriculture) and Quick Start (Survey): Decrease the standard** initialization time to less than 5 minutes at the beginning of each day by starting your tractor in the same place you shut it off the night before
- Benefit for farming: Achieve greater productivity in the field when planting, spraying or spreading. High accuracy, Trimble CenterPoint RTX, can reduce overlap by 90% – 95%. This equates to up to a 5% savings on input costs.***
Trimble RTX correction streams are delivered directly to your Trimble receiver via a cellular link; allowing you to calculate your position. To receive the correction messages, a receiver that has cellular connectively (or connected to a device that has cellular connectivity) is required.
When turned on, your receiver tracks the Trimble RTX (L-band) satellite as well as every other satellite in its field of view (including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS). From the L-band satellite, you will receive the Trmble RTX correction stream that allows you to calculate your position in real time.
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver convergence time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.
*** As compared to planting using a guidance system or guidance system with SBAS corrections with a 40ft planter. Results may vary based on equipment, field size and other conditions.