Trimble VRS Now
Trimble® VRS Now™ service is a convenient service that provides instant access to real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections utilizing a network of permanent (fixed) continuously operating reference stations.
Trimble® VRS Now™ service is a convenient service that provides instant access to real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections utilizing a network of permanent (fixed) continuously operating reference stations. Centimeter level accuracy is now available on demand, anywhere in the network. Trimble VRSNow delivers unsurpassed accuracy with unmatched reliability. it’s highly cost effective and efficient, super convenient, simple to use and, best of all, it’s always on.
Connect – Just power up your receiver and connect to the system
Correct – Trimble VRS Now delivers centimetre-accurate corrections tailored to your geographic location
Measure – Complete your entire project more efficiently without having to set up a field base station
- High Accuracy: Provides < 2 cm (1″) accuracy*
- Ideal for a variety of industries needing high precision including survey and construction, mapping and GIS, cadastral, utilities, transportation and areas having good cellular coverage
- Instant Initialization: Start working immediately under optimal conditions**
- Multi-constellation support: GPS and GLONASS enabled
- More uptime: Built-in redundancy to ensure connectivity, consistency and quality
- No base station required: No need to worry about losing radio signal reception since a base station is not needed for Trimble VRS Now based correction services
* All horizontal accuracy specifications are based on in-field performance 95% of the time.
** Receiver initialization time varies based on GNSS constellation health, level of multipath, and proximity to obstructions such as large trees and buildings.