Graham Sharp specialises in talking to potential KOREC customers ready to invest in Trimble X7 technology for the first time. For many of these businesses, this is a decision based on many considerations from ROI, to financing to running costs.
He’s therefore put together some great packages designed to tackle head-on the FAQ’s that have to be asked before a successful investment.
What’s in the package?
- A full system ready to go with all hardware from one provider
- Software capable of full onboard registration and export to proprietary formats
- Warranty for the duration of the finance (extendable after)
- Firmware & software updates for the duration of the finance (extendable after)
- Technical support – forever
- Calibration costs and associated down time – ZERO !
How much is the package?
Prices include a complete Trimble X7 system, that offers full onboard registration and export to proprietary pointcloud formats and is also fully covered with a Silver KCP (KOREC Care Package) for all warranty, updates and support for the length of your finance deal from the following rates:
3 Years @ £265 per week
4 Years @ £218 per week
5 Years @ £191 per week
For a no cost / no obligation demonstration of the Trimble X7 and details on this package, please contact:
Call UK Sales: 0345 603 1214
Call Ireland Sales: 01 456 4702
For anything else, view our contact page.