The Trimble® MX9 Mobile Spatial Imaging System is an advanced mobile data capture system that combines imaging and laser scanning capabilities to measure objects in 3D to produce 3D, 4D and 5D data sets for spatial imaging projects.
A Mobile Mapping Solution for Large-Scale Scanning and Mapping Missions
The MX9 is a complete field-to-finish mobile mapping solution combining state-of-the-art, advanced hardware with intuitive field software and a reliable, efficient office software workflow.
The MX9 mounts on top of a vehicle and rapidly captures dense point clouds and images—both panoramic and multi-angle. Rich corridor data can be collected at highway speeds, significantly improving data collection on busy highways and avoiding costly lane closures.
It is the next-generation solution for your needs today
- Very high point cloud density with complimentary immersive imagery
- Advanced Trimble GNSS and Inertial technology
- Lightest and most compact premium mobile mapping system
- Simple installation and browser based operation from any smart device
- Compatible with existing Trimble software and workflows
- Enhanced remote support capabilities
Whatever the application, the Trimble MX9 quickly and efficiently collects the highly precise and powerful data you need, and delivers it across your organization.
Whether you are a city planner, work for a department of transportation or are a service provider, count on it for generating deliverables such as:
- Road assets
- Cross sections
- 3D models
- GIS layers
- Elevation models
- Volumetric analysis