KOREC and Drone Pilot Academy celebrate 5 years of success with an extended partnership bringing new pilot benefits.
- DPA now an approved partner for drone demonstrations.
- Increased dissemination of useful information through webinars and social media.
- Faster access to new industry releases.
- Competitive package pricing on drone purchase, product and CAA training.
KOREC is delighted to announce that following a productive 5 years with Drone Pilot Academy (DPA), which has seen hundreds of drone pilots successfully undertake consecutive flight training and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) accredited pilot training courses, the partnership has been extended to bring additional benefits for existing and prospective drone pilots. These include:
- DPA will now be KOREC’s approved partner for the demonstration of all KOREC supplied senseFly and Parrot drones. This will ensure a fast turnaround for the viewing and testing of the latest drone technology and an even more streamlined approach to combined drone purchase and training.
- Increased collaboration for the sharing of news, regulation changes, tips and updates through social media and webinars. For example, you can now view a live stream from KOREC supplied drones using Microsoft Teams …ideal for fast decision making, inspections and progress reports, all viewed COVID safe from a laptop. This is just one of the ‘Know Hows’ to be covered in the KOREC/DPA webinar on Monday 22nd February along with an analysis of new European regulations, A2 drone categories and new products.
- Fast access to new industry releases such as the ANAFI USA with its thermal camera and 32x zoom and senseFly’s eBee Geo, an affordable fixed-wing mapping drone.
- Collaboration on drone price and training prices for the most cost-effective packages.
Mark Poveda -KOREC Group Commercial Director said “This partnership enables KOREC to offer the most cost saving, robust solutions to the professional commercial drone industry in the UK. DPA staff deservedly have a great reputation in the industry – instructors are ex-military aviators and surveyors with a wealth of experience in training and instruction and also have factory training on our drones so they know the systems inside out.”
James Ixer – Managing Director of DPA said “This has really been a fantastic journey over the last 5 years. Our instructors have earnt their credibility within the sector through their qualifications as land and building surveyors and unrivalled experience using drones in the industry, knowledge that is extremely useful when advising customers on how to integrate this fantastic technology into existing workflows.”
One graduate of the academy, Owner and Managing Director Lee Husk, of PDS Ltd testifies “It is a winning combination between the two companies as you have a one stop shop to get you from complete novice to operating sophisticated drones in no time at all. We have always believed in investing in the latest technology and operate both the SenseFly eBee X and the Parrot ANAFI Without a shadow of a doubt our end clients never fail to be impressed by the outputs these drones can achieve.
Read a case study on how Lee Husk used the Parrot ANAFI here.
Join our webinar with Drone Pilot Academy on Monday 22nd February, click here.
SeneseFly’s eBee Geo (left) and Parrot’s ANAFI USA (right)