We are delighted to announce the release of the latest member of the senseFly eBee family, the eBee GEO! So much so, that we’ve decided to introduce it in a special bundle for February including a free Drone Pilot Academy course making it even more affordable.
Designed to place senseFly’s fixed wing drone technology into the hands of more users, the eBee GEO offers the build quality and extensive functionality of a drone suitable for many applications from aerial mapping, topographical survey, site digitisation, volumes etc, but at a fraction of the price.
This drone is all about user ROI and offers considerable returns for a significantly smaller price that includes everything you need to get started.
- Maximum flight time of 45 minutes – map up to 160 ha (395 ac) at 120 m (400 ft)
- Comes with senseFly’s purpose-built “Sensor Optimized for Drone Applications” (S.O.D.A.) camera for fast data capture in even the harshest conditions
- Includes eMotion, senseFly’s easy to use flight management software
- Down to 2.5 cm absolute accuracy – available RTK allows you to achieve the high precisionaccuracy your project requires, without GCPs
- Light 1.3kg take-off weight, well within new EU regulations
Learn more about the eBee GEO with this webinar.
Call UK Sales: 0345 603 1214
Call Ireland Sales: 01 456 4702
For anything else, view our contact page.