KOREC brings innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAS and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals.
Proven technology is backed up with KOREC expertise through our Trimble certified trainers, our efficient and knowledgeable technical support teamsand an in-house software development service delivered through our K-MATIC software company.
Many of our customers regard the after sales service and support they receive to be as vital as selecting the right hardware which is why we invest heavily in our Trimble commended workshop and service facilities along with the service technicians and support teams who work in them.
In short, we are a company committed to providing the best possible consultancy, technical support, training and after sales care for our customers drawing on 50 years of industry experience.
The industries we serve are changing at a rapid pace offering new challenges and opportunities that need to be met with innovative technologies and efficient ways of working.
KOREC continues to evolve as a business and by working closely with specially selected partners we can find the right approach to meet these challenges and develop new and innovative solutions and customised workflows designed specifically for an industry’s requirements.
KOREC is delighted to work with a number of partners that fulfil these criteria and have helped us become the business that we are today.
KOREC will continue to develop long-term partnerships with clients and partners, working together to explore mutual opportunities for growth.
These partners include:
Memberships and accreditations
Our Environmental policy reflects the importance attached to protecting the environmental concerns and issues relating to the workplace and protecting the welfare of its employees, visitors and other persons who may be affected.
The Company will comply with statutory requirements.
- To ensure that effective procedures are developed and maintained within the Company.
- That a positive safe and environmentally responsible culture is developed and that each employee understands and recognises their responsibilities.
- That employees are aware of their responsibilities both within the concepts of good safety concerns but also in relationship to the protection of the environment within which they work.
- To achieve continual improvement in the conditions for the employees, visitors and others who may be affected by the Company’s activities.
- To work with employees, suppliers and contractors to minimise environmental impact.
- To encourage the protection of the environment, to work within acceptable guidelines to ensure the protection of the staff.
- To encourage responsible sourcing of products to reduce environmental impact and wherever possible source materials locally.
- To encourage the development of business with local organisations and communities.
In working to achieve our objectives, the Company will:
Periodically undertake a review of the policy and update where necessary.
Monitor and review the environmental impacts of the business.
Work with all employees to improve the situation.
Select suppliers and contractors with regard to good environmental practices wherever possible.
Educate employees on their safety and environmental responsibilities through suitable training and communication of information.
Ensure that all employees work in a safe and decent environment with acceptable working conditions suitable to their employment.
Work in partnership with others to improve environmental conditions and work to achieving more sustainable business practices.
The Company is committed to ensuring that this policy remains legally compliant and consistent with current practices. It will be subject to regular review and updating where necessary.