KOREC’s growth has been built on forging relationships with the most successful names in the industry from world-wide market leader Trimble to a range of niche system providers, all experts within their field. This rich supplier network is backed up by our own in-house software development.
In a nutshell, you will be working across a wide range of industries from utilities, to forestry, from local authorities to environmental consultants, but with a single aim in mind – selling the benefits of world leading mapping and data capture hardware and software. Some customers will need persuading it’s time to exchange their pen and paper for a hand-held GPS, others will be industry leaders looking to roll out a customised software and hardware solution, nationally. All will need your negotiating skills, your energy and your enthusiasm.
We have three positions available in Scotland, South West and South East England.
· Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
· Generate and work to a territory sales plan
· Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities within your designated territory
· Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble mapping equipment and KOREC software to potential users
· Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
· Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting & reporting
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
· Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission plan
· Company car
· 25 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
· Pension contribution
· Childcare voucher scheme